Available in a 100ml bottle.
1. Test the pH and carbonate hardness (KH) prior to use, in order to assess the required pH adjustment.
2. Carefully calculate the volume of water to be treated making adequate allowance for the displacement of water by gravel, rocks and equipment.
3. Shake bottle well before use.
4. Using the pipette add 1ml of pH Plus for every 5 litres (1 gal) of water. Alternatively, add 1 capful (4ml) for every 20 litres (4 gals) of water. Depending on the KH, one dose will increase the pH by between 0.1 – 0.5.
5. Wait at least 20 minutes before re-testing the pH and KH. If necessary, repeat the above steps. Do not add more than two doses per day.
IMPORTANT: Sudden pH changes can be stressful and
harmful to fish, and must be avoided – so no more than 2 doses should be
added to the aquarium per day. Keeping a stable pH in the aquarium is
more important than getting the exact pH value correct. Any large pH
adjustments should be made gradually, over a number of days. The pH
should not increase by more than pH 0.5 per day. The KH value can
influence the pH value, so both should be monitored regularly. The
higher the KH, the more repeat doses may be required. Note: The pH may
change after water changes
Do not exceed stated dose
Do not store above 25 degrees centigrade
Sorry but you are unable to write a review for this product.