For use in tropical and coldwater aquariums.
Active Ingredient: Magnesium sulphate 33.33% w/w, Sodium chloride 11.11% w/w.
Available in a 100ml bottle which treats up to 900 litres of tank water.
- Following insructions on the carton, carefully calculate the volume of water to be treated making adequate allowance for the displacement of water by gravel,
rocks & equipment.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Using the pipette add 1ml of Swim Bladder Control for every 9 litres
(2 gals)of water. Alternatively, add 1 capful (4ml) of Swim Bladder Control for every 36 litres (8 gals) of water.
- Continue filtration during treatment.
- Repeat treatment at 48 hour intervals while symptoms persist.
- A 10% water change is recommended after the problem has been solved.
DO NOT EXCEED STATED DOSE
Use medicines responsibly; www.noah.co.uk
Do not use in marine aquariums. This product will stain if spilt. For
the treatment of ornamental fish only. Not to be used with other fish
treatments or medicines. For animal treatment only.
Sorry but you are unable to write a review for this product.