King British Velvet Control is a veterinary medicine containing copper sulphate for the treatment of dinoflagellate parasites.These manifest themselves as a dull yellowish dust ("velvet") which may be seen on the top of the back, fins & eyes. For use in coldwater & tropical aquariums. One 100ml bottle will treat up to 900 litres of tank water.
Active Ingredient: Contains Copper Sulphate 0.7% w/w.
Available in a 100ml bottle.
- Carefully calculate the volume of water to be treated making adequate allowance for the displacement of water by gravel, rocks & equipment.
- Use half the normal dose when adding to tanks containing sharks, loaches, & other sensitive or light scaled fish.
- Shake bottle well, before use.
- Using the pipette add 1ml of Velvet Control for every 9 litres (2 gals) of water. Alternatively, add 1 capful (4ml) of Velvet Control for every 36 litres (8 gals) of water.
- Continue filtration during treatment but remove filter carbon.
- Repeat treatment every 48 hours while symptoms persist
- A 10% water change is recommended after the problem has been solved. Renew filter carbon.
DO NOT EXCEED STATED DOSE
Use medicines responsibly; www.noah.co.uk
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE.
Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wash off any splashes immediately
with clean water. Wash your hands with soap and water after use. Keep away from pets. Keep away from food and drink. This
product will stain if spilt. Not to be used with other fishtreatments or medicines.
WARNING: Copper sulphate (the active
ingredient in King British Velvet Control) can be TOXIC to fish in soft water. Refer to the Water Hardness Application Table on the side of the
carton before use. If there are any effects on your fish following
treatment or if they exhibit unusual behaviour carry out a 50% water
Keep the bottle in the outer carton.
Do not exceed stated dose.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Sorry but you are unable to write a review for this product.