Suitable for both coldwater & tropical aquariums.
Active ingredient: Silver proteinate 0.151% w/w.
One 100ml bottle will treat up to 900 litres of tank water.
Available in 50ml and 100ml bottles.
How to use
- Using the formula on the carton, carefully calculate the volume of water to be treated making adequate allowance for the displacement of water by gravel, rocks & equipment.
- Shake bottle well, immediately before use.
- Using the pipette add 1ml of Disease Clear for every 9 litres (2 gals) of water, directly into aquarium water. Alternatively, add 1 capful (4ml) of Disease Clear for every 36 litres (8 gals) of water.
- Continue filtration during treatment but remove filter carbon.
- Repeat treatment every 3-4 days while symptoms persist.
- Renew filter carbon.
A 10% water change is recommended after the problem has been terminated.
DO NOT EXCEED STATED DOSE
Use medicines responsibly; www.noah.co.uk
Health & Safety
Warnings: Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wash off any splashes immediately with clean water. Wash your
hands with soap and water after use. Keep away from pets. Keep away from food and drink. This product will stain if spilt.
Not to be used with other fish treatments or medicines.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE.
Ask the experts
If you have a question that isn't in our FAQ's please fill out the form below and we will come back to you as soon as possible.