Active Ingredients: 2-Phenoxyethanol 5.66% w/w.
Available in a 100ml bottle.
How to use
- Using the formula found on the carton, carefully calculate the volume of water to be treated making adequate allowance for the displacement of water by gravel, rocks & equipment.
- Shake bottle well, immediately before use.
- Using the pipette add 1ml of Fin Rot & Fungus Control for every 9 litres (2 gals) of water. Alternatively, add 1 capful (4ml) of Fin Rot & Fungus Control for every 36 litres (8 gals) of water.
- Continue filtration during treatment but remove carbon filter.
- Repeat treatment every 24 hours while symptoms persist.
- Renew filter carbon.
- A 10% water change is recommended after the problem has been terminated.
DO NOT EXCEED STATED DOSE.
Use medicines responsibly; www.noah.co.uk
Health & Safety
Warnings: Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wash off any splashes immediately with clean water. Wash your
hands with soap and water after use. Keep away from pets. Keep away from food and drink. This product will stain if spilt.
Not to be used with other fish treatments or medicines. Not to be used in the presence of salt.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN - READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE.
Ask the experts
If you have a question that isn't in our FAQ's please fill out the form below and we will come back to you as soon as possible.