Sorry but you are unable to write a review for this product.
1. If you are sealing a liner or flexible pool, pack any space behind the pool to provide a firm surface for adhesion.
2. Clean any loose dirt away. The seal will adhere better to a roughened surface.
3. Estimate the size of the hole that you have to seal, or the surface of the coral/ornament that you wish to affix.
4. Take equal quantities of each stick of material and blend the two together until the colours merge and no streaks can be seen. Ensure gloves & tools are kept moist at all times to avoid sticking. Then continue to blend for at least a further minute.
5a. Ponds - Spread Just Fix It at least 1” (2cm) around the leak to enable it to adhere to the pool surface, generously packing the hole, ensuring no space for further leaks.
5b. Coral/ornaments - Spread Just Fix It generously over the surface of the coral/ornament to be affixed to the aquarium and then press the coral/ornament into place.
6. Just Fix It will harden in several hours, even underwater. However, when water is very cold it could take up to
24 hours to harden completely
Storage: Store the pack & its contents below 25°C in a dry, dark place.
Warnings: Wear rubber or disposable gloves. After use, wash hands, gloves & any used tools with soap
& water. Keep away from pets. Keep away from food & drink. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS
BEFORE USE. Do not remove tubes from packaging until required for use. Dispose of empty packaging & any remaining
product in the household refuse.