Active Ingredients: Malachite green (4% solution) 10.0% w/w, Acriflavine 0.05% w/w, and Quinine sulphate 0.04% w/w.
Available in a 50ml bottle.
How to use
- Carefully calculate the volume of water to be treated making adequate allowance for the displacement of water by gravel, rocks & equipment.
- Ensuring cap is tightly sealed, shake bottle well before use.
- Using the pipette add 1ml of Original Formula WS3 for every 90 litres (20 gals) of water. Use half the normal dose when adding to tanks containing sharks, loaches, & other sensitive or light scaled fish.
- Continue filtration during treatment but remove any filter carbon.
- Repeat treatment at 48-hour intervals while symptoms persist and for 48 hours after all spots have gone. White Spot can take up to two weeks to clear.
- After five doses carry out a 10% water change and continue with the treatment if the problem persists.
- A 10% water change is recommended after the problem has been terminated.
- Renew filter carbon.
DO NOT EXCEED STATED DOSE
Use medicines responsibly; www.noah.co.ukwww.noah.co.uk
Health & Safety
Warnings: Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wash off any splashes immediately with clean water. Wash your
hands with soap and water after use. Keep away from pets. Keep away from food and drink. This product will stain if spilt.
Not to be used with other fish treatments or medicines. KEEP OUTOF REACH OF CHILDREN. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE
Ask the experts
If you have a question that isn't in our FAQ's please fill out the form below and we will come back to you as soon as possible.