For use in tropical and coldwater aquariums.
Active Ingredient: Magnesium sulphate 33.33% w/w, Sodium chloride 11.11% w/w.
Available in a 100ml bottle which treats up to 900 litres of tank water.
How to use
- Following insructions on the carton, carefully calculate the volume of water to be treated making adequate allowance
for the displacement of water by gravel, rocks & equipment.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Using the pipette add 1ml of Swim Bladder Control for every 9 litres (2 gals)of water. Alternatively, add 1 capful (4ml)
of Swim Bladder Control for every 36 litres (8 gals) of water.
- Continue filtration during treatment.
- Repeat treatment at 48 hour intervals while symptoms persist.
- A 10% water change is recommended after the problem has been solved.
DO NOT EXCEED STATED DOSE
Use medicines responsibly; www.noah.co.uk
Health & Safety
Do not use in marine aquariums. This product will stain if spilt. For the treatment of ornamental fish only. Not to be used
with other fish treatments or medicines. For animal treatment only.
Ask the experts
If you have a question that isn't in our FAQ's please fill out the form below and we will come back to you as soon as possible.