King British White Spot Control is a veterinary medicine for the treatment of fish infected with White Spot. Also known as Ich or Ichthyopthirius, this is a persistent protozoan parasite that exhibits itself as pinhead-sized white spots. Costia & Trichodina can also be controlled with this product. Suitable for both coldwater & tropical aquariums. One 100ml bottle will treat up to 900 litres of tank water.
Active Ingredient: Contains Malachite green (4% solution) 1.0%w/w, Acriflavin 0.005%w/w, and Quinine sulphate 0.004%w/w.
Available in a 100ml bottle.
How to use
- Following the formula on the carton, carefully calculate the volume of water to be treated making adequate allowance for the displacement of water by gravel, rocks & equipment.
- Shake bottle well, before use.
- Using the pipette add 1ml of White Spot Control for every 9 litres (2 gals) of water. Alternatively, add 1 capful (4ml) of White Spot Control for every 36 litres (8 gals) of water.
- Use half the normal dose when adding to tanks containing sharks, loaches, & other sensitive or light scaled fish.
- Continue filtration during treatment but remove filter carbon.
- Repeat treatment at 48-hour intervals while symptoms persist and for 48 hours after all spots have gone.
- A 10% water change is recommended after the problem has been resolved.
- Renew filter carbon.
DO NOT EXCEED STATED DOSE
Use medicines responsibly; www.noah.co.uk
Health & Safety
Warnings: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE. Do not use in marine aquariums.
For the treatment of ornamental fish only. This product will stain if spilt. This product may stain tank ornaments &
silicone. Not to be used with other fish treatements and medicines.
Ask the experts
If you have a question that isn't in our FAQ's please fill out the form below and we will come back to you as soon as possible.