Available in a 100ml bottle.
How to use
- Calculate the dose needed (1ml per 9 litres) using our Dosage Calculator tool.
- Shake well before use.
- Using the pipette (1ml) or the cap (4ml), measure required amount of treatment.
- Dispense treatment directly into aquarium water.
- Repeat treatment every 14 days or when plants need a boost
Health & Safety
- Read all instructions before use
- Do not exceed stated dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
I'm setting up a 330 litre tank and want a good selection of plants. As it's a high tank I need tall, well established plants.
Initially, you want plants that grow fast (to absorb nutrients), but are easy to control. I would recommend species of Valisineria for the background and Green Cryptocoryne for the foreground. They are undemanding in terms of lighting and water conditions. As your tank matures, and finds it's natural balance with the plants, you can start replacing it with others.
Ask the experts
If you have a question that isn't in our FAQ's please fill out the form below and we will come back to you as soon as possible.