Sorry but you are unable to write a review for this product.
Available in a 100ml bottle.
Shake bottle well before use. Using the pipette add 1ml of Green Water Control for every 9 litres (2 gals) of water. Alternatively,
add 1 capful (4ml) of Green Water Control for every 36 litres (8 gals) of water. For best results the pH of the aquarium
water should be between 6.5 and 8.5. Continue filtration during treatment but remove filter carbon. Repeat treatment
every 14 days while problem persists. When water has cleared, remove dead algae from the bottom of the tank and clean
the filter. A 10% water change is recommended after the problem has been terminated. Renew filter carbon. Contains Synthetic
To help control algae growth check the following:
- The tank is not too close to a window
- The lights in the tank are not too powerful
- The lights in the tank are not being left on for too long (fish should not usually be exposed to more than 8-10 hours of artificial light each day)
- Fish are not being overfed
- Any dead plants and uneaten food are removed
- The filter is clean and working correctly Treats up to 900 litres 200 gals.
- Store the bottle in this carton in a cool, dry place.
- Do not store above 25 degrees centigrade.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE.
- DO NOT USE IN MARINE AQUARIUMS